Monday, December 13, 2010

A Page Turner 4 U review

A Page Turner 4 U
December 11, 2010

Review - Red in the Flower Bed by Andrea Nepa
by Jen Wilson - reviewed by Wendy

Rating: 5/5
Reviewed by: Wendy

A delightful rhyming tale of a little fallen poppy seed looking
for a home to grow.The little seed was blown all about until she found the right little spot. She found her home among a little flower patch and she became part of a family. So colorful and full of cheer.....

It makes me ponder what life is all about as I take a look at my youngsters and shed a tear, thinking how much they are a part of me, my little family. They grow a bit each and every day and I wonder what they will be.. We all start off like this little seed. Then with the right tender loving care we grow and strive to be as bright as we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment